Stop the presses! This Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Body Cream is my new HG dream cream in a tube! I’ve only been using it for a week but I have to tell you about the amazing results. Before I get to that let’s see what the products claims are:
Sibu Beauty Body Cream contains sea buckthorn seed oil, fruit oil and even whole pureed berries to soften, heal, and protect your skin. Sea Buckthorn has been shown in many scientific and clinical studies to aid in the preservation of youthful texture and protection against sun damage.
- Hydrates, softens, and rejuvenates skin
- Soothes sun-damaged skin
- Powered naturally by sea buckthorn oils and pulp
- Added botanicals like meadowfoam, shea butter, and aloe
- 100% all-natural ingredients
- For all skin types
- 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Sea buckthorn is known as nature’s most balanced fruit. This “Holy Fruit of the Himalayas” has been cherished by native Tibetans for centuries for its incredible nutritive qualities. Over 120 specific studies on sea buckthorn have shown that this little berry promotes health. From sea buckthorn’s rare abundance of some of the most powerful antioxidants to being the only plant in the world known to contain essential fatty acids 3, 6, 7 and 9 – sea buckthorn has earned its title of superfruit.
Sea Buckthorn Body Cream:
- Hydrates, softens and rejuvenates skin
- Soothes sun damaged skin
- Powered naturally by sea buckthorn, meadowfarm, shea butter and aloe
- For all skin types
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
The foundation of genuine and lasting beauty starts with healthy radiant skin. The healing attributes of sea buckthorn oil combined with the luxurious emollient properties of shea butter and meadowfoam provide softer, healthier skin. Sibu body cream is fast acting and hydrating to naturally protect your skin from everyday exposure to the elements.
Sibu Beauty Body Cream contains sea buckthorn seed oil, fruit oil and even whole pureed berries to soften, heal, and protect your skin. Sea buckthorn has been shown in many scientific and clinical studies to aid in the preservation of youthful texture and protection against sun damage.
DI Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Pulp, Fragrance (orange / lemon oils), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Sodium Phytate, Panthenol
Paraben-FREE and Cruelty-FREE. No dairy, wheat, gluten, sodium, yeast or preservatives. Our sea buckthorn is sourced through fair trade agreements with local harvesters in Tibet.
It’s a generous amount of product in an easy to hold tube
1. This cream healed a burn scar I’d had on my forearm for almost a month. In one week it is almost looking like the rest of my arm. This was purple and bumpy before I used the cream even though it had been a month since I received the burn. I know this wouldn’t have happened without the cream. Sea Buckthorn is used to treat burns in other parts of the world!
2. I got seriously sunburned this year twice as well as a light tan. Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Body Cream has cut down on the redness on my chest that wasn’t going away, lightened all the freckles that came out, and evened out my skin tone. My ridiculous farmers tan that was readily apparent at the beginning of the week is almost unnoticeable.
3. My ragged cuticles are completely healed!
4. My skin now has a luster to it. It’s not a sheen per say but it’s certainly a lot more fresh looking. Even on the tops of my feet!
5. The smell is heaven!
6. I swear it’s made the texture of the old stretch marks on my skin smoother. All but the worst offenders seem much less noticeable.
7. You can use it on your face. I’ve only tried patting in what was left on my hands after body application once so I can’t speak for continued results.
8. It’s got a very great texture. It’s thick when you first squeeze it out but then as you rub it almost “emulsifies” and sinks in quickly. You can dress almost right away.
9. It’s not greasy at all yet you can feel it working all day!
10. Best of all: Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Body Cream is a cruelty free product that is budget friendly! You will often see it for under $12 on Amazon!
This a MUST BUY product for me and I’m rating it the A+ it deserves! Sibu has a lifetime customer! It is hands down the best body lotion I’ve ever used!
Have you tried the Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Body Cream? We want to hear about it in the comments below!