What’s inside the jar!
Holy Grail: Mythical Relic or a product that you must have to complete your life? You could search forever and your likelihood of finding either one is remote at best. This Holy Grail level product comes right to your door, no quests involved. Unless, of course, you want to click two coconut halves together on the way to the mailbox for full effect. All joking aside, The Magic Pads are indeed magic. Their wizardry comes in the form of 2% glycolic acid, white willow bark extract, hyaluronic acid, aloe vera juice, and vitamin E. This makes it a brew with the potential to smooth rough patches and fine lines, heal acne, banish blackheads, and soothe irritation. It may sound like a bunch of smoke and mirrors but the effects are real!
A single application is enough for the face, neck, chest, and backs of your hands.
1. If you’ve got sluggish skin 2% glycolic acid is a great place to start! I noticed no flakes, no dryness, and a bit more glow using these pads for 30 days.
2. Blackheads and clogs are now at an all time low! Even when testing new base makeup products!
3. Huge improvement in pore size and pigmentation on my neck, chest, and hands! I take good care of my facial skin but I’m often negligent about the rest of my exposed parts. These parts now look almost as refreshed and youthful as my face!
4. Makeup goes on smoother. Concealer specifically.
5. Skin tone and texture are more even when used in conjunction with other treatments I’m testing. Shhhh, we’ll get to that in a few weeks.
6. No added stuff! Most of these swipe on acid pads have a long list of ingredients that aren’t helping the process. Here you get a product that is all active ingredients and no fillers.
7.These are cruelty free, vegan, and 99% organic.
8. $20 price tag?!?! All this goodness for 50 uses? That’s a fairly good deal!
9. Off label use: These are so gentle I swipe them over my lips once a week and immediately slick on a layer of By Terry Baume De Rose for a fabulous treatment.
10. Convenience: No lugging around toner and cottons. Your toner/exfoliator is ready to go on a plane or in your gym bag!
1. You may experience purging or it may take a few days for The Magic Pads take effect if you have a lot of dead skin.
2. For those of you experienced in the ways of AHA’s and BHA’s 2% might not be enough for you.
3. If you have very sensitive skin you may experience light irritation as I did. Continued use and adding a soothing oil post application cleared this problem up almost immediately.
The Magic Pads are easy to use. You just swipe them on clean skin and then use the rest of your normal routine. It dries in seconds and there is no need to rinse. I like to follow it with a facial oil or serum or both. You can use it multiple times a day if your skin isn’t sensitive. The Magic Pads are perfect for teens and adults. The packaging isn’t overly girly either so men will love them too. If you’ve been looking for something to help with cell turnover, blemishes, and adding some glow to your skin without breaking the bank or having a long list of unpronounceable ingredients they might be your new Holy Grail too! I give this product an A+!
Have you tried The Magic Pads? If so let us know in the comments below!