The ingredients list
When my beloved bottle of Bioderma Hydrobio H20 was running low I started to panic. I should have stocked up before I left Europe but I just didn’t have time to loot the pharmacies! I knew I had to find something to replace it. I still haven’t exactly but I’ve found something quite good in the interim. Derma E Hydrating Cleanser was bought almost on a whim. I hadn’t used any of their products before but I knew they were an eco-friendly cruelty free company which always makes me less hesitant to try something new. Let’s take a look at the products claims:
Deeply moisturize skin while washing away dirt, oil and impurities. This ultra-hydrating facial cleanser is infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Chamomile, Lemon Grass and Papaya plus antioxidant Vitamins A and E to gently cleanse and condition skin for a soft, smooth, dewy feel with no drying, aging after-effects. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.
It’s a very thin gel cleanser.
1. This gets off all your makeup short of Benefit They’re Real Push Up Liner. I mean EVERYTHING!
2. Leaves your face very clean without feeling stripped.
3. SLS free, cruelty free, GMO free, and Vegan!
4. Inexpensive for the amount. I’ve never seen it more than $15 at any retailer. Not bad for 6 oz of cleanser that gets all your makeup off.
5. Foams up like a boss if you use it with a Clarisonic! It’s not nearly as foamy on it own. I don’t mind even though gel cleansers tend to foam more.
6. Any skin type can use it!
No SLS suds to strip your skin!
1. It claims to moisturize but I don’t feel that it does. Being that the cleanser is only on for a few moments it’s unlikely to deeply moisturize. This isn’t really the fault of the Derma E Hydrating Cleanser, just industry wide marketing speak.
I think it’s fair to say that the Derma E Hydrating Cleanser is a bad ass. It’s like a makeup and sunscreen assassin. It even breaks up the coconut oil I use to get off my waterproof liners. It’s available online or in Whole Foods just about everywhere! Overall, I love the Derma E Hydrating Cleanser and I give it a solid A rating. I’d give it an A+ if it was more moisturizing on the skin as it claimed on the packaging.
Have you tried theDerma E Hydrating Cleanser? Have another favorite cleanser you’d like to talk about? If so let us know in the comments below!